The first expansion of the Play & Kollect ecosystem
The Klaw! is a verifiably fair way to reward holders by distributing NFTs from some of the best communities in web3, including current and future partners. For the initial release of Play & Kollect, we needed to test the mechanics and game theory in action, but we always thought of this as the foundation from which we could build upon. With our first expansion of Play & Kollect we have introduced an element of community into our game. CyberKongz have always believed that communities are the heart and soul of Web3. The Klaw! will introduce CyberKongz to new communities and new communities to CyberKongz.
- Shredz are ERC-1155 NFTs, which are transferrable and also used to craft Golden Tickets by using 10 Shredz + 20,000 Kongium
- Golden Tickets are ERC-1155 NFTs, which can be utilized for a one-time use of The Klaw! and will allow its owner to redeem an NFT at random from the pool
The initial pool for The Klaw! contains a total of 1,337 NFTs, funded by generous donations from Coco__Bear, totaling 1000+ ETH!!!! The generosity of Coco continues to permeate through the CyberKongz ecosystem. 1,137 NFTs can be redeemed directly through The Klaw! with Golden Tickets, whereas 200 NFTs are reserved for future use cases. The Jungle of Play & Kollect holds 420 Golden Tickets and 7170 Shredz, ready to be found! As The Klaw! rewards holders, we will continue to add new NFTs by utilizing our network of partners, along with using funds from our community wallet to add new additions to the reward pool.
Navigate to ‘CONSUMABLES’ and click on ‘CRAFT’ underneath your Shredz balance. This will trigger 2 transactions:
- A token approval
- A transaction approval to use your 10 Shredz and 20,000 Kongium
10 Shredz + 20,000 Kongium = 1 Golden Ticket
- Connect your wallet
- Click on the Golden Ticket slot to prompt an approval transaction via pop-up
- After the approval transaction is complete, the approve button will change to "START" and allows you to insert your Golden Ticket
- Confirm the transaction
- Receive your prize! Then Share on Twitter or navigate to OpenSea to view